Localvantia will officially go live on Tuesday, December 5th.
Here are a few important information for all affiliates who have pre-registered merchants. First, let’s go through the process of closing pre-registered merchants…
Closing Pre-Registered Merchants
If you’ve pre-registered one or more merchants… Great job! Now, it’s time to begin closing these accounts you’ve opened.
Here’s how it will work…
1. From the My Merchants report (the list of all your pre-registered merchants), you’ll click the new “Contact” link that will be displayed (starting Tuesday) beside each merchant’s name, located on the right side of the screen.
2. A modal will open. Click the “Print Close Letter #1” link. The letter for closing your merchants will open.
Following is a sample of the letter. Note that the letter will automatically be populated with:
- Today’s date
- The merchant’s name and address
- The merchant’s unique invitation code (necessary so they can open their merchant profile page with the pre-registered information and photo—credited to YOU)
- Your email address (so they may contact you)
- Your first and last name
3. Print out this letter (preferably using a color printer and on a nice grade of paper) and then sign it above where your name appears.
4. Now it’s time to get the letter into the merchant’s hands. You can
put it in an envelope and mail it. Or, you can personally deliver it (walk into the merchant’s store and hand them the letter).
Note: So that you can better track your follow-ups, the modal also allows you to designate your delivery method (Postal Mail, In-Person Delivery, or Other). There’s also a free-form notes field in which you can enter any notes that you wish. We also will automatically record the date and time you printed the close letter, and this information will be added to the My Merchants report for your future reference.
Now, it’s very important that you understand the following:
The close letter, all by itself, CAN be enough to get the job done, but you will likely significantly increase your chances of closing your merchants by adding one or more professionally-printed pieces to your presentation:
Envelopes & Letterheads
If you’re mailing the close letter, consider using a Localvantia envelope. We’ve just made available both regular #10 business envelopes for this purpose, and also #10 window envelopes. The added value of the window envelope is that you can print out your letters, fold them outwardly, and the merchant’s name and address will show through the window (no need to hand address the envelope or add a mailing label).
- Order the regular #10 Localvantia envelopes HERE. 50 envelopes are just $5.95 and come with 72 VersaPoints. Envelopes can also be purchased with MRP or TCredits.
- Order the Localvantia #10 window envelopes HERE. 50 envelopes are just $5.95 and come with 72 VersaPoints. Envelopes can also be purchased with MRP or TCredits.
Either envelope can also be used for general correspondence, additional follow-ups, and so on with your merchants (or prospective merchants).
Similarly, Localvantia letterhead is available for general correspondence, etc. Order Localvantia letterhead HERE. 50 sheets are just $5.95 and come with 72 VersaPoints. Letterheads can also be purchased with MRP or TCredits.
We’ve also made available full-color brochures, one for Localvantia, and another for Rewardical, both of which are designed specifically to accompany the close letter. That is, to add impact to your presentation, you can have one or both brochures accompany the close letter.
The Localvantia brochure is a professional, full-color, classic “bi-fold” brochure printed on 100 lb. glossy 6″ x 8.5″ stock, two-sided, then folded in half vertically to 3″ x 8.5″ to fit perfectly in a standard business envelope. This eye-catching brochure provides a quick, professional, effective overview of merchant benefits with the Localvantia program.
Order the Localvantia brochure HERE. 50 brochures are just $6.55 and come with 79 VersaPoints. Brochures can also be purchased with MRP or TCredits.
Similar to the Localvantia brochure, the Rewardical brochure is a professional, full-color, classic “bi-fold” brochure printed on 100 lb. glossy 6″ x 8.5″ stock, two-sided, then folded in half vertically to 3″ x 8.5″ to fit perfectly in a standard business envelope. This brochure provides a nice overview of the Rewardical rewards/loyalty program as it relates to merchants.
Order the Rewardical brochure HERE. 50 brochures are just $6.55 and come with 79 VersaPoints. Brochures can also be purchased with MRP or TCredits.
For further details, check SFI announcement HERE.
Scroll down the SFI NEWS POST for any possible questions and answers!
Then Join Forum for further discussion