After nearly three years in development, SFI is delighted to introduce a new auction platform, ASTRO™!
Astro is based on the popular silent auction model. Indeed, in Astro, SFI has completely reimagined the online auction and built an amazing, totally new kind of platform that everybody will LOVE participating in and marketing to the world.
The quickest way to understand Astro is to compare it to Pricebenders penny auctions. But, unlike our penny auctions…
- You place your bid first, and just one. Simply place the highest bid you can for as many TCredits that you think will win (i.e. be the highest bid).
- With the exception of one TCredit required as a processing fee, you can get all your bids back if you don’t win. Yes, when you enter your bid, you’ll choose how many TCredits you want to receive back if you don’t win. In other words, Astro Auctions are essentially risk-free!
- For each auction you enter (with as little as a single bid), you’ll be entered to win two different jackpots (“Rocket Box” and “Supernova.”). You also get a free entry in a new “Pick-The-Bid” contest.
Like the Pricebenders “Pick-The-Price,” the objective is to predict what the winning bid will be. Be the closest and you’ll automatically win 500 Rewardicals! And that’s still not all! For each TCredit you “tip your pilot” you’ll automatically earn at least 10 Rewardicals that you can redeem for VersaPoints, PSAs, CSAs, and more.. And if all that wasn’t enough, you’re guaranteed to win at least two additional “Constellation Prizes!”
- Whenever you win an Astro Auction, there’s nothing to pay for, no checkout to go through, etc. Digital items like TCredits and CSAs, will be dropped into the winner’s account instantly. For physical items, they’ll get queued to ship to the winner ASAP.
- No one can increase their bid once the auction starts. And even if you don’t wind up being the high bidder, you can get all your TCredits that you bid back (minus the one for the processing fee).
- Winning Pricebenders penny auctions often required being actively engaged with the auction for hours at a time, watching every bid like a hawk, and bidding at exactly the right times to protect your time and TCredits investment.With Astro, you simply go to the auctions index, place bids for the auctions you wish to participate in, and then return later to view the revealing of the winners. You will receive an email to let you know when it’s time. Just click the link included in the email, then sit back and enjoy the flight!
- Astro Auctions have been designed from the ground up to be fully mobile-friendly, so to ATTRACT nearly 2 BILLION smartphone users worldwide.
- Pricebenders penny auctions—for it’s almost-8-year history—have been exclusively oriented to TC Direct products. Astro Auctions will allow SFI to incorporate third-party sellers of all kinds. In other words, there’s virtually no limit now to the type of product and service that could be found at Astro!
- Astro Auctions are a powerful new online auction hybrid, deserving of similar innovation in its marketing. To that end, SFI will be coming out with an amazing new affiliate gateway that will allow affiliates to recruit PRMs by offering them a FREE participation in an Astro Auction of their choice! Keep in mind that with just their single free bid (via a TCredit that you’ll provide transparently), they’ll have the opportunity to win the item being auctioned, plus the opportunity to win the Rocket Box jackpot, the Supernova jackpot, and Pick The Bid, too!
NOW LET’S TRY AN ASTRO AUCTION IN ACTION…
Here’s how to join and win an Astro Auction:
1. Go to the Auction Index.
2. Choose an auction you wish to bid on. Click the BID button.
3. Enter your bid in TCredits.
4. Choose how many of your TCredits you wish to receive Constellation Prizes on (minimum 1). For each TCredit you earmark for said prizes, you’ll automatically receive a minimum of 10 Rewardicals (redeemable for VersaPoints, PSAs, CSAs, PRMs, silver bullion, Bitcoin, gift cards, and more), plus other Constellation Prizes.
5. Enter your free Pick-The-Bid prediction. Be the closest prediction to the auction’s winning bid and you’ll win 500 Rewardicals!
6. When fueling and boarding are completed and the auction is ready to launch, you will receive an email alert.
7. The auction you bid on will now be displayed on the Auction Index with “READY” status. Click the “LAUNCH” button.
8. During the next two minutes, the auction will be “IN FLIGHT” and the top 20 bidders will be revealed one by one in “countdown” fashion. Also during this stage, you’ll find out how many Rewardicals and what other Constellation Prizes you’ve won.
9. At the end of the two minute flight, your auction’s starship will have landed successfully and ALL winners…for the auction itself, for Rocket Box, Supernova, Pick-The-Bid, and Quantum, will be announced, recorded, and prizes queued for immediate delivery.
For complete details, tiebreaker rules, and much more, please refer to the Astro Auction OFFICIAL RULES page.
For further details, questions and answers, check SFI’s Official News Blog.
Head over to the FORUM–to the SFI NEWS DISCUSSIONS section–to discuss this announcement with your fellow SFI’ers now.